Are you looking for a challenging career as a SEO specialist? Do you have the skills to propel websites to the top ranking in major search engines? If so, then an SEO Specialist job is the right one for you. To be an SEO Specialist, you must know web designing as coding is the basic skill you need to get the job done. For the Search Engine Optimization career, you can choose to be either a SEO Specialist or a Search Engine Marketers (SEM).
Responsibilities of an SEO Specialist:
- Coding Optimization
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for our websites to increase rankings on the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Constantly study and updates current SEO trends
- Constant managing of websites
- Constant monitoring of website rankings including competitors
- Social Media Optimization
- Conduct linking campaigns
Responsibilities of a Search Engine Marketer:
- Article Writing
- Press Releases
To apply for positions at e4 BPO you must be currently living in Cebu, Philippines. Simply email your resume or bio data to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for any position. We do not accept walk in delivery of resumes. Only via email. Or you may transfer your resume to us via Skype using the link below. Thanks.
» Get Skype, call free!