Are you looking for a flourishing career in web site design and graphic design with a chance for big promotions? Do you have the drive to create creative graphic designs and creative web sites? Are you a person of ambition, charm and a “can do” attitude? If so, you are exactly what we’re looking for! Our success has dictated the hiring of a web designer and graphic designer to support our sales and marketing departments for our flagship products. The right person is an integral part of the future growth and success of e4 BPO.
Responsibilities of a Web/Graphics Designer Developer:
- Update our company’s current multiple websites as directed by management and our marketing department
- Create new websites for our company as directed by management
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for our websites to increase rankings on the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Create creative graphic designs in coordination with our marketing department for advertisements, internet marketing, web sites, public relations, bill boards, and TV ads.
- Work closely with our internal sales and marketing departments for strategic marketing campaigns in conjunction with our websites and requirements for graphic design.
- Publish press releases, advertisements such as banner ads and articles on the internet, our website, magazines and other mediums.
- Create TV and Radio spot advertisements in conjunction with our marketing department.
- Create ads for magazines, newspapers, bill boards and other publications in conjunction with our marketing department.
- Staying current on all new product enhancements
- Maintain expert level industry/technical knowledge base and maintains industry relationships
- Monitoring customer preferences, trends and useful data back to management through Google Analytics.
- Staying current on all new product enhancements.
- Continuing to hone your web design and graphic design skills by participating in all training programs, plus your own independent reading and class attendance.
To apply for positions at e4 BPO you must be currently living in Cebu, Philippines. Simply email your resume or bio data to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for any position. We do not accept walk in delivery of resumes. Only via email. Or you may transfer your resume to us via Skype using the link below. Thanks.
» Get Skype, call free!